Bed Bug Inspections
Serving Santa Fe | Taos | Albuquerque | Las Cruces
When the signs of bed bugs are spotted in your home, it’s time to enlist a professional for a thorough bed bug inspection. When our team conducts an inspection in your property, you can be sure we are looking in every nook and cranny for evidence of bed bugs. Whether you are dealing with bed bugs in your home or business, an inspection is the first step to getting rid of your infestation. Especially if you own a business, discreet and quick commercial bed bug inspections are the key to maintaining your reputation. New Mexico Pest Control provides thorough inspections for Santa Fe properties.
How to Inspect for Bed Bugs
To inspect for bed bugs, it’s important to enlist the help of a professional bed bug specialist who knows how to inspect for bed bugs. Here’s what to know about our inspections:
- Our team member may ask you about the factors that suggest you are dealing with a bed bug problem and the areas where you and other property inhabitants sleep or spend a lot of time sitting so we know where to inspect.
- We will perform a visual inspection of certain areas of your property including beds, nightstands. and living room furniture.
- These inspections are tailor-made for single-family homes and hotels or apartments where only several units need to be inspected.
- In-person inspections are beneficial in reaching unconventional areas where bed bugs may be hiding.
- For bigger commercial properties, we make use of more thorough bed bug inspections for better accuracy.
Ready to Schedule Your Bed Bug Exterminator Estimate?
Click below to leave your information and we will call you back
How to Prepare for Bed Bug Inspections in Your Property
Depending on the type of bed bug inspection, there are several things we will do before our inspections. Our bed bug inspectors will let you know what you need to do before our bed bug inspections, which may stripping beds of their linens, clearing items, and making way for our exterminators to have access to certain areas. For hotels and commercial properties, more steps may have to be taken to prepare for your commercial bed bug inspection. In any case, we will fully prepare you for your inspection.
Residential & Commercial Bed Bug Inspections
An inspection is the first step to getting rid of bed bugs. At New Mexico Pest Control, we know bed bug problems are a sensitive subject—this is why we are committed to providing quick, effective, and discreet bed bug inspections. We will work with you to customize a treatment or prevention plan that will keep your property bed bug-free all year long. For a free quote on our bed bug inspections, contact us today!Back to Bed Bug Exterminators – Control – Removal