Food Distribution Pest Control
Serving Santa Fe | Taos | Albuquerque | Las Cruces
In order to run a safe and trustworthy food distribution business, it is of the utmost importance to have an ongoing pest control plan. At New Mexico Pest Control, we know that keeping a food distribution center free of pests ensures not only the reputation and status of your business but also the safety of your employees and the distributed food.
Because this industry involves constant transportation of goods, it is prone to pest infestations every now and then. To make sure your operation remains up and running, our certified technicians can provide regular inspections to keep pests out of your food distribution plant.
Ready to Schedule Your Commercial Estimate?
Click below to leave your information and we will call you back
Reliable Food Distribution Pest Management
New Mexico Pest Control understands that every food distribution center is unique, which is why we are happy to provide each and every client with an individualized approach to their pest management plan. Once we assess the situation and work with you to determine your needs, our technicians will begin our pest management methods. Some of the steps we take in our food distribution pest control process include:
- Thoroughly inspecting and treating any and all infected areas.
- Scheduling service and visits for maximum discretion and convenience, including after hours and weekends.
- Using products and methods proven to work in the control and extermination of pests.
- Providing documentation and support for health inspectors and other government officials.
- Offering commodity fumigation services.
- 3rd party audit experts including: AIB, BRC, SQF, Primus, Silker and many more.
- Conducting training for food distribution facility employees.
- Following up on treatment and making any necessary adjustments.
- Promising a complete satisfaction guarantee.
Preventing Future Pests in Food Distribution Plants
Time and time again, prevention has proven to be the best and most long-lasting method of pest control. Learning how to prevent future infestations as well as identify the signs of pests are two of the most effective tools in pest management. In addition to regular visits by one of our professionals, encouraging your employees to stay vigilant about maintaining a clean environment and noticing any warning signs can better your chances of avoiding infestations.
Choosing the Best Food Distribution Pest Control Company
Maintaining a pest-free environment is crucial to keeping your food distribution center safe from product contamination, food safety risks, and more. At New Mexico Pest Control, we understand the unique and sensitive nature of food distribution plants, which is why we’re proud to offer our comprehensive pest control services. By hiring us to take care of your pest control needs, you can put all of your time and energy into running a successful business without worrying about pests disrupting your operations. For more information on our food distribution pest control process, give us a call today!Back to Commercial Pest Control