Eight legs, 2 body parts, no wings, no antennae.
Spiders are predators feed primarily on insects. Depending on the species, some spiders rely on their webs to capture their prey, while others actively hunt their prey.
Spider bites usually only occur with great provocation such as squeezing or handling. Many spiders cannot penetrate the skin and the bite of those that can, usually results in no more than slight swelling. The primary exceptions are black widow and recluse spiders.
Get Rid of Spiders: The New Mexico Pest Control Solution
Your New Mexico Pest Control technician will:
- Determine the type of spider.
- Conduct a full property inspection that includes your yard, attached & detached structures, driveway and home.
- Directly treat spider-nests outside your foundation to protect your home during the warmer months along with their food source (other insects).
- Physically remove webs from the outside and inside of your home.
- Seal small common entry points if they are contributing to the infestation.
- Discreetly apply material in unfinished basements, voids and other spider-frequented areas when evidence is noted.
- Place “sticky traps” on the interior to monitor activity.
- Create a full report describing the treatment and how you can protect your home from further infestations including:
- Changing the lighting around your structure.
- Eliminate clutter inside and outside of your structure.
New Mexico Pest Control ’s year-round program covers over common pests to ensure your property and home is protected from the basic spiders throughout the entire year.
New Mexico Pest Control provides an additional guarantee on recluse spider treatment where the client has provided access for the inspection of all rooms to identify recluse spider activity and that the appropriate preparation for service has been completed by homeowner or tenant.