Termite Treatment Options
Serving Albuquerque and Taos
When it comes to getting rid of termites, you want to use the best possible termite treatment options. The team at New Mexico Pest Control is proud to provide the industry’s best termite protection options for our neighbors in Santa Fe and Las Cruces. Termidor, Sentricon, and fumigation are by and far the most effective means to termite control. After thoroughly inspecting your home, our termite inspectors will determine which termite control option is best for your property. Keep reading to learn more about our highly effective termite treatment options!
How Does Termidor Work?
Termidor is a liquid barrier treatment that is applied around the exterior of the home. Termidor termite treatment utilizes the transfer effect, which works in the following ways:
- Whenever a termite ingests or touches Termidor, it becomes a carrier, transferring Termidor to other termites it contacts.
- These termites will then become secondary carriers, behaving normally while they transfer Termidor to other termites they contact, spreading it like a virus throughout the colony.
- This unique, spiraling process is called the “transfer effect,” and it helps deliver devastating results to termites in order to maximize the protection of your home.
Need an Estimate? Request a Callback
Sentricon Termite Treatment
There are many reasons why Sentricon termite treatment is one of the best options on the market. It’s reliable, long-lasting, and safe for you and your family! Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System works in the following ways:
- Bait stations are installed in the ground around your home. The scientifically engineered bait begins working immediately to destroy any active colonies.
- The active ingredient in this engineered bait works to prevent termites from maturing. When the termites are unable to molt, they will die.
- Ongoing service and inspections by the experts at New Mexico Pest Control will ensure the Sentricon bait system continues to work effectively.
When is Termite Fumigation Used?
Fumigating is a highly effective way of controlling termites inside the home with almost always a 100% success rate, and it works well to eliminate other pests at any other stage of life that may be in the home. Even though this method does require you to leave your home, it is by far the quickest way to control an infestation. One of the disadvantages of fumigation is the fact that the chemicals used to eliminate the population don’t work to prevent future infestations. For these reasons, we only recommend termite fumigation for the most severe termite infestations when our other termite protection options fail.
Trusted Termite Protection Options in Santa Fe
When it comes to getting rid of termites or preventing them in the first place, it’s important to work with a professional termite exterminator who can determine the best termite control option for your property. The team at New Mexico Pest Control is proud to offer the best, most safe termite treatment options. Contact us today for a consultation on which termite treatment works best for you!Back to Termite Exterminators – Control – Removal