Food Processing Pest Control
Serving Santa Fe | Taos | Albuquerque | Las Cruces
The food processing industry is extremely sensitive, meaning one failed inspection can halt operations, lose business, cause recalls, and cost thousands of dollars in fines. Because of this, an effective pest control plan is essential to any successful food processing plant.
At New Mexico Pest Control, we understand the complexity of the food processing industry and provide comprehensive pest control services to help keep food processing plants pest-free.
Effective Food Processing Pest Management
New Mexico Pest Control realizes no two food processing facilities are alike, which is why we’re proud to work with our clients to create customized plans specific to the individualized needs, safety concerns, and pests each plant faces.
Need an Estimate? Request a Callback
- Thoroughly inspecting and treating any and all infected areas.
- Scheduling service and visits for maximum discretion and convenience, including after hours and weekends.
- Using products and methods proven to work in the control and extermination of pests.
- Providing documentation and support for health inspectors and other government officials.
- Offering commodity fumigation services.
- 3rd party audit experts including: AIB, BRC, SQF, Primus, Silker and many more.
- Conducting training for food processing facility employees.
- Following up on treatment and making any necessary adjustments.
- Promising a complete satisfaction guarantee.
Preventing Future Pests in Food Processing Plants
The most effective method of pest control is prevention. By learning how to prevent future infestations, you can help ensure your food processing facility stays in business and passes strict guidelines. In addition to regular visits by a professional, one way to help ensure pests do not become a problem again is by helping workers learn not only how to prevent pests but also how to recognize the signs of them. Encouraging all employees to stay vigilant, keep a tidy environment, and note any signs of pests will, in addition to our professional pest management services, play a huge role in controlling future infestations.
Choosing the Best Food Processing Pest Control Company
At New Mexico Pest Control, we know how important it is to keep food processing facilities pest-free for safety and business reasons. Our certified employees have the training required to both understand the sensitive situation of a pest infestation as well as treat it effectively. When you hire us to take care of your pest control needs, you can rest assured your food processing plant will stay healthy and free from pests for years to come. For more information on our food processing pest control process, give us a call today!Back to Commercial Pest Control