What You Can Do to Protect Your Home
Serving Santa Fe | Taos | Albuquerque New Mexico
Eliminate Moisture Problems
- Repair leaking faucets, water pipes, and A/C units
- Divert water from foundation
- Keep gutters and downspouts clean
- Remove excessive plant cover and wood mulch
- Get rid of standing water on roof
- Keep all vents clear and open
- Seal entry points around water and utility lines or pipes
Remove Termite Food Sources
- Keep firewood, lumber or paper away from foundation or crawl space
- Get rid of stumps and debris near house
- Place screens on outside events
- Check decks and wooden fences for damage
- Wood on your home shouldn’t contact the soil
READY TO SCHEDULE YOUR COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL ESTIMATE?
Click Below To Leave Your Information And We'll Call You Back In 30 Mins Or Less
Termite Warning Signs & Identification
Some indications you may have a termite infestation
- A temporary swarm of winged insects in your home or from the soil around your home.
- Any cracked or bubbling paint or frass (termite droppings).
- Wood that sounds hollow when tapped.
- Mud tubes on exterior walls, wooden beams or in crawl spaces.
- Discarded wings from swarmers.